Monday, March 4, 2013

The One Thing that Matters in Real Estate

Experts say you should choose your one thing.. the one thing that drives you, the one thing that inspires you, the one reason you do what you do. I truly believe that in real estate the customer (client) is the only thing that matters. Being straight with them and brutally honest when necessary is the best way to insure I make what they want happen. Honesty is the only policy.

In my career that has spanned over thirty years I have learned many lessons. Based on those lessons I have developed processes and procedures that guide me as I work with sellers and buyers of real estate as well as other real estate agents that I coach.

When it comes to sellers and buyers there is one particular rule I always follow. I do not work with uncooperative or inordinately demanding sellers or buyers. It is detrimental to both of our success. My clients are the only thing that matter so if it means letting some go to focus on the clients I can really help be a success in real estate, so be it.

Zig Ziglar said that you can have everything you want in life if you help other people get what they want. When it comes to selling and buying real estate, all I want is to help my customers get what they want. I do believe that is called a win-win situation.

1 comment:

  1. Zig Ziglar said that you can have everything you want in life if you help other people get what they want.I agree wit his words he is true.

    Miami Midtown Condos | Miami Midtown Apartments

    ReplyDelete