Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Common Short Selling Myth

A common myth when it comes to a short sale is this... that they don't close. We actually close over 90% and it's getting easier with our specialized systems and programs at theREPhD.com. We've got this down!

Recently I was asked why someone should choose to sell their home with me, whether it was a short sale or equity sale, and this is what I told them...

I believe I am the absolute best agent for the job of selling a home, whether an equity sale or hardship. No one knows what I know when it comes to this process. I consistently tell the truth, pay attention and have the sellers best interest at heart...even if they may not agree with everything I suggest. I work everyday to hone my craft... to be the best of the best. I treat sellers, other agents, and buyers agents with respect. That is the best way to take care of my client. I also have a fabulous, well educated and committed staff who help me in this endeavor.

If you are thinking about selling your home, we should talk. Call me now at 1-800-921-1900 ext. 2502. The Real Estate Doctor is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment