Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stopping Foreclosure Clinic on March 2nd by Christine Papworth The Real Estate Dr.

This Saturday I am conducting my Stopping Foreclosure Clinic in Stockton, CA at 1pm. At our clinic I will share information about new legislation, the Homeowner Bill of Rights (SB900), foreclosure avoidance options such as loan modification and short sales, and more. You will also meet my team of professionals: accountant, loan modification advisor, attorney, and of course myself, your Real Estate Dr.

This is information you need to know about stopping foreclosure. Know your rights!

Join us this Saturday, March 2, 2013 in Stockton. The Stopping Foreclosure Clinic will begin at 1pm.

Watch this introductory video below and then go register at TheRealEstateDr.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment